When my daughter went away to college, she complained about the lack of privacy in her dorm room. . .
so, I created Private Spacers (tm) for her and a few of her friends.
(You don't have to be a math major to know that sometimes you need a little dorm room "division!")
But, then, people started using them for some really creative and functional applications/
Here's what you get:
- Perfect for Trade-Shows & Craft Fairs
- Perfect Solution for Company Wellness Programs and on-site Health Screenings
- Perfect for Public Community Health Fairs
- Privacy Screens for School Security Checks
- Home Office Privacy Partition
- Privacy for Overnight Guests
- Day Spa Privacy Screens
- Tanning Tattoo Salon Privacy Partitions
- Create instant privacy in office cubicles
- Medical Mobile Health Screening Privacy Screens and Onsite Company Drug screens
- Fall and Christmas Church Bazaars
- Emergency Shelter Privacy Screens
- Dance School Instant Dressing Rooms
- Fashion shows, modeling - instant dressing aeas
- Benefit Fund Raising Auctions
- Inexpensive Solution for School Clinics
- Perfect for Catering events & Banquets
- Art and Photography displays
- Perfect for Theater and Drama Props: paint them and decorate - possibilities are endless!!!
- ATTENTION TEACHERS!! Imagine what you can do with this in the classroom! Hint: Open house! Classroom Displays! Weekly Birthday Boards! Testing Privacy! In-school Suspension cubicles! School plays! Privacy for YOUR STUFF!!
- 6 panel FREE-STANDING screen constructed of very thick corrugated - OK, cardboard!
- 65" tall, 12" wide panels, 72" wide
- ** WHITE ON BOTH SIDES !!!
- Free-stands to 64"
- Folds to 1" flat - easy storage -weighs 6 lbs.
- No hinges, no hardware, sets up in seconds!
- This is CARDBOARD, not vinyl, not plastic, not some heavy duty indestructible material.
You can Paint it! Wallpaper it! Display pictures, artwork, paint pretty scenery or post your kids' "art"!
Cover with expensive fabric remnants or designer wallpaper. Let your imagination and creativity take control!
I can ship up to 5 in a box for a
GREAT SHIPPING DISCOUNT!
Shipping - $17.99 for 1st screen + $7 each additional screen - up to 5 per box (It's A BIG BOX!)**
** If ordering more than 5 screens, please use separate
transactions. . .or just call me to make sure that
shipping costs will be calculated correctly!
Introducing a Brand New
SHORTER PRIVACY SCREEN
JUST 49" TALL!!
And they weight just 4 lbs.
for Teachers in the Classroom!
Imagine how many "centers" for
Creative Activity you can create.
And, it's perfect for "instant"
"Time Out Zone" - right at your desk!
Just check out this news video - it happened right here in my home town. . .
this is why I created the short screen. . .
(If the following link is not "clickable" just copy and paste into your browser.)
JUST $17.99 EACH -
($17.99 Screens are "KRAFT" COLOR
ON BOTH SIDES - which is simply
Cardboard color on both sides!)
Shipping Just $10.00 Each - and $5.00
each additional screen - up to 5 in
a box - so get with other teachers
and split the shipping!!!!***
SHORTER SCREENS, PLEASE CALL TO ORDER BECAUSE THE SHOPPING CART DOES NOT SUPPORT THE CORRECT SHIPPING INFO - And you
DO NOT WANT TO BE OVERCHARGED
Again, these are CARDBOARD PRIVACY SCREENS - Not Vinyl, not plastic, not some heavy duty hi-tech material. It is NOT WATERPROOF and NOT FIREPROOF.
You can call this a "GREEN SCREEN" because it's made of 100% RECYCLED CORRUGATED - OK Cardboard!
Please ask questions, so you'll know what you are buying!!! SORRY - NO RETURNS!
SCREENS ARE NOT RETURNABLE - So please email me and ASK QUESTIONS!
Ready to Order? Call me now at 901.481.3282 and I
can take your order by phone. . .( some of us are old school and just don't like to put that Credit Card Info online. . . )
OR CALL ME AT 901.481.3282
- Mon.-Sat. 8-5 Central Time. . . because
if you're like me, sometimes you want to talk to a
REAL LIVE PERSON!
Or Email me at : info@PrivateSpacers.com
We Are A Small Business dedicated
to A BIG CAUSE: TO KEEP AMERICA WORKING!
Private Spacers (tm) - a subsidiary of Trinity Images, Memphis, TN
This product is Made in America by American workers!